Wedge wire sand screen
Wedge wire screen is a welded structure with V-shaped profile wire welded to support ribs. It combines superior weld strengths & precision slot tolerances. The distance between two neighboring wires mainly depends on the formation and sand size. Continuous slots allows for high production and no-clogging. Appropriate slot spacing is a vital element in selection an appropriate sand screen. It is widely used in water, oil and gas wells.
- Material: AISI304/AISI316L stainless steel wire or high strength carbon steel wire;
- Inside diameter: 2”, 3”, 4”, 5”, 6” & 8”;
- Minimum slot opening: 0.05mm;
- Profile wire width: 1.5mm to 3.7mm;
- Support rib width: 2.3mm to 3.7mm.
Feature & Advantage:
- Precision and uniform slot spacing;
- High open area;
- Resist plugging and prevent sand from damaging pumps;
- Minimum drawdown and less energy usage by a pump;
- Minimum pressure drop.
|Wedge wire screen specification|
|Profile V Wire|
|Width (mm)||2.30||2.30||3.00||3.70||3.30||Round Wire|
|Height (mm)||2.70||3.60||4.70||5.60||6.30||2.5mm to 5mm|
Inquiry for Our Product
Hebei Shengkai Metal Mesh Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.