Bonded Metal Mesh Sand Screen
Diffusion bonded metal mesh sand screen has superiority in preventing fine particles from entering annular part which will cause plugging and affect the performance of borehole and all downhole equipment. Metal mesh screen does well in fine particle formation or unconsolidated completions.
- Perforated Base Pipe – confirming to API specs. It is designed for the certain flow rate of the application.
- Inner drainage layer – providing an area between the base pipe and the filtration area
- Sintered filtration mesh –There are two options – Dutch weave and Square weave. A specific screen depends on the flow rates. For lower flow rates, Dutch weave mesh is recommended and the flow permeability will reach 500 ft3/min. While for higher flow rates, Square weave is better and flow permeability will be as much as 1,000 ft3/min.
- A second drainage layer - is specially designed for enhancing drainage under the final layer.
- Shroud - Shroud protects the filtration mesh during the installation and operation and provides support during reverse pressurization.
Advantages & Features:
- Prevent fine sand particle from entering into the annular part;
- Robust shroud supports hydraulic loads;
- High resistance against erosion and plugging;
- High tensile strength;
- Minimize pressure drop;
- Available for a broader range of particle sizes;
- Uniform pore size for mass production;
- Suitable for mechanical, thermal and pressure influences;
- Light weight and easy to handle.
|Bonded Metal Mesh Screen|
|OD (in.)||Weight (lb/ft)||Coupling OD||Size||Holes/ft||Open Area (sq in./ft)||Area of Pipe (sq in./ft)||OD (in.)||Cylinder Area (sq in./ft)||Open Area (%)|
Inquiry for Our Product
Hebei Shengkai Metal Mesh Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.